Apply Now at Northeastern Health System and begin working and servicing patients in our community! Invest your time in providing quality care for the communities we serve!
Northeastern Health System is a community healthcare provider that truly believes in a patient-first approach.
Northeastern Health System is seeking a Director of Emergency Department. The Director of the Emergency Department provides for the overall management the Northeastern Health System Level III Trauma Emergency Department and the Northeastern Health System Clinical Decision Unit (CDU). Responsibilities include patient satisfaction, continuously improving quality and clinical performance, maintaining compliance with all federal/state regulations, company policies, and Center for Medicare and Medicaid standards, hiring and developing excellent clinical personnel, maintaining positive physician relations, achieving staff productivity goals, and achieving financial/budget results. This position reports to the Assistant Vice President of Clinical Nursing.
Specifically responsible for:
- Clinical Outcomes
- Quality & Performance Improvement
- Customer Service
- Staff Management
- Service Line Growth
- Financial Management
- Communication & Relationship Building
- On-call and Call-in support is required, if needed
We offer a competitive benefit package of Medical, Dental and Vision plans. 401K, Education Assistance, Paid Time Off / Sick Leave and much more!
- Registered Nurse in the state of Oklahoma.
- CPR, ACLS & FEMA certifications required
- Must possess Bachelors’ in Nursing (BSN), Masters in Health Administration or Nursing, Healthcare or Business Administration preferred
- 3-5 years of nurse management experience within a hospital
- 5 years of experience in emergency room, med-surg, telemetry, critical care or operating room experience.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment